Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hi from Bulgaria.
It's great that we have this blog to share news and ideas. First of all, I'm sorry to inform you but I won't be able to attend the preparatory visit in February. I posted my application form yesterday; however, as I failed to keep the deadline for submission the application set by our National Agency (two months in advance), I decided to make a phone call, trying to explain the delay somehow. Despite my explanation, they said that they wouldn't even check the form because their first requirement for deadline hadn't been kept and there's no way they can make an exception for me. Anyway, I hope that you will be able to meet in February (I cross my fingers for you:) and I'll do my best to keep in touch during it via Skype, this blog or ICQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment